Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"It may be raining, but there's a rainbow above you" ~ The Eagles

This was the best weekend at the ranch in a very long time! Just look at that beautiful fence and gate. Thank you cousins, Gino, Becky, Tonya, Lee, and my godson, Xavier. The orchard is fertilized just in time for the rain that is due mid-week.

Life has been a bit hard lately. This fence and gate will bring back some security that took leave last week. It also reminds me that working together accomplishes much more than the task at hand. I'm thankful for the gift of time my family has given me and the sense of peace this gate returns.

"Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it." ~ Margaret Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment